You will need to place at a Scottish university on postgraduate masters level course to apply, and you should be sure you meet all other eligibility criteria. The scholarships are designed to support the promotion of Scotland as an excellent destination for academic learning.
The University of Stirling is a public university located in the Central Belt of Scotland. The university provides education with a purpose and carrying out research that helps to shape society.
Why you should apply at this University?
Stirling University offers its students experiences of a lifetime through their Study Abroad program and they prepare them to thrive as global citizens in an increasingly connected world.
- Application Deadline: May 26, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for Postgraduate Coursework program
- Scholarship Award: £8000 towards the tuition fees
- Numbers of Award: Up to 50 awards
- Nationality: International students can take part in this scholarship program
- Scholarship can be taken in Scotland, United Kingdom
Eligibility for the Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available to citizens of the following countries: Canada, China (including Hong Kong), India, Japan, Pakistan, and the USA.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship is offered in the areas of science, technology, creative industries, healthcare, and medical sciences, and renewable and clean energy.
- Eligibility Criteria: This scholarship program is applicable for:
In order to be eligible for a Saltire Scholarship, candidates must have conditional or unconditional offer place a Scottish university on an eligible course.
Scotland has something for everyone when it comes to job opportunities, in the country you can broaden your horizons and open up global opportunities.
For this scholarship, you may check the all needed requirements through this link: https://www.scotland.org/study/saltire-scholarships/requirements
To take advantage of the scholarship program applicants should get admission at a Scottish university on an eligible postgraduate Masters level course.
- The scholarship offers up to 50 awards, each worth £8000 to study on a postgraduate Masters program at any of Scotland’s institutions.
- How it works: The scholarship will be used towards tuition fees for any one year of full-time study
In order to apply for the scholarship, you must go through the given link and submit an online form: https://www.scotland.org/study/saltire-scholarships/application-form
To be considered for this unique opportunity, submit your complete application by 26 May 2019.