Founded in 1966, Brunel University London is a public research university in Located in Uxbridge, West London. It is organized into three colleges and three major research institutes and ranked as the 93rd best university worldwide in the field of engineering and technology.
- Application Deadline: April 30, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to study undergraduate & postgraduate degree program
- Scholarship Award: Scholarships will be awarded worth up to £6,000 as a tuition fee waiver
- Number of Awards: 130 Scholarships are available
- Nationality: Scholarships are available for international students
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship.
- Eligible Countries: International applicants are eligible to apply for scholarships.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarships are open to pursuing study undergraduate & postgraduate degree program in any subject areas offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for International Excellence the scholarships, the applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The applicant must be classed as Overseas for fees purposes and be self-funded (not sponsored).
- The applicants who are unsure of their fee status should note Brunel uses the information they have provided in their application form to assess fee status against regulations set by the UK government.
- The candidates must have the offer to study on a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught program (including placement routes and undergraduate integrated Masters Programs) starting in September 2019 or January 2020.
- The applicant must complete the relevant Scholarship application by the stated deadline.
- All applicants must meet all conditions of their offer by the time they are due to register at Brunel.
Interested candidates can apply for the scholarships.
How to Apply
To apply for the scholarships, the applicant must complete the application form.
- Postgraduate: The scholarships will be awarded worth up to £6,000 as a tuition fee waiver applied to the first year of study only.
- Undergraduate: The scholarships will be awarded worth up to £6,000 as a tuition fee waiver, each year for a maximum of three years.
- The Scholarship will be paid once for each eligible level of study, subject to normal progression criteria having been met (additional payments will not be made during a repeating year, regardless of the reason for repetition).